Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lighting Final Pictures

Existing Light

Natural Light

Artificial Light

Natural Light

Natural Light

This person is important in my life because she is my sister and is always there for me no matter what.  I can always count on her to have my back in any situation.  Her personality is shy and innocent so in the pictures I took of her, she either wasn't looking directly at the camera, had part of her face covered by her hair, or she was smiling.  During this unit I learned about different types of lighting and I now know how to use them effectively.



1 comment:

  1. 1. She is shy and fun.
    2. Her hair is positioned in a certain way in every picture showcasing her personality, and all of the pictures are up close.
    3. A couple of the pictures are a little blurry.

    ReplyDelete